How to update to PRO version?
- First of all you have to purchase the PRO plugin version.
- After that you have to upload wp-accessibility-helper-pro.zip file to your server via Plugins -> Add new or via FTP client (unzip it and upload to plugins folder on your server).
- If you have WP Accessibility Helper free version activated, please deactivate it and remove the plugin.
- Activate WP Accessibility Helper PRO plugin
- Enter your email and license key to get plugin updates ( without this step you will NOT receive any plugin updates ), more details about this step you can find here – license activation
- Update plugin settings if needed (buttons labels, button icons etc)