- Firstly, you have to purchase the PRO plugin version.
- Secondly, upload wp-accessibility-helper-pro.zip file to your server via Plugins -> Add new or via FTP client (unzip it and upload to “wp-content/plugins” folder on your web server).
If you have WP Accessibility Helper free version activated, please deactivate and remove it.
- Thirdly, activate WP Accessibility Helper PRO plugin.
- Enter your email and license key to receive plugin updates and support. Without this step you will NOT receive the plugin updates. More details about this step you can find here – license activation.
- Update plugin settings if needed (titles, labels, icons, choose sidebar theme, translate it to your language etc).